Monday, April 20, 2015

Teacher Wishlist Linky!


This is right up my alley because since I am still on maternity leave (for the next 13 days) I've been thinking a lot about next year! Even if I was at school I would be doing testing and during my "walking with a purpose" I would be thinking about next year!

Next year I am not sure if I will be teaching all subjects or team-teaching again, but I will be *grade chair* and I am really excited about that!

So far here is what is on my wishlist for next year...

The Complete 2015-2016 Teacher Planning Kit by Trew Studios-- she has almost everything I want except a unit planning guide, but I can figure that out on my own I guess-- or email her and ask her about it I guess.


Bentgo Kids Lunchbox- I am so over losing tupperware. Someone I follow on IG had this and said it was awesome. I want one for me and one for my 5 year old for first grade next year! Can you imagine how much time I won't spend looking for a matching lid?!

Diffuser: I recently started using essential oils because we were sick here for 7 weeks straight! No joke! We couldn't get a break. A couple viruses, a stomach bug, the flu, ear infection, common cold, and then it was the start of allergy season. I was ready to resort to voodoo magic if necessary. I tried Native American essential oils after some research and I love them. I can't believe I like them too because I thought they were such a scam, but honestly I don't even care-- we have been healthy for almost a month. Next year I want to diffuse in my classroom and immune booster and something calming. My best friend diffuses in her classroom and her class was the only one to NOT have the stomach bug strike in first grade. I mean...


Clicker: I can't believe for how tech savy I am I don't have a remote clicker to move through PowerPoints or have figured out how to cast from my iPad or iPhone to the computer, I need to get on that stat!


Of course I want all the beginning of school year stuff too like composition notebooks, a faculty meeting notebook that is insanely cute, lots of pencils-- ticonderoga only, markers, expo markers, new dry erase markers, washi tape for ya know... stuff, and that sorta stuff.

Thanks for the linky Mrs. Wheeler! That was fun!



2 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for linking up! I want one of those diffusers, too! And the lunchbox looks awesome! Enjoy the time home with your little one! Next year will be here before we know it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for doing the link up! It was fun to think about and check out what everyone else loves. I think it is safe to say teacher LOVE ticonderoga pencils!

      Delete