Monday, May 4, 2015

Zaption! Tech Tuesday Linky

Thanks for the kinky! I love love love technology and all its wonderful useds in the classroom. It makes learning more fun and engaging. It makes teaching more effective in terms of feedback and expanding resources. 

The techie thing I am going to share is a website called Zaption. I JUST learned about it this past weekend but am amazed. There's so much more it can do than I am going to share here (because I have not figured it out yet-lol). Pretty much you upload a video from your computer or a url and you can create questions and pauses within the video. It is awesome for making sure students are paying attention and to help focus on the important things. 

Also it's FREE! They have a pro version you can pay for with more tricks. 

Today I used it to preview Civil War information to see the students' background knowledge. Other ideas I have are for Flipped lessons or differentiation for my gifted students. 

Go check it out! You'll be impressed!! Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment